Hi my name is Kali
Today I woke up really early because I am the oldest even though I am only 11 I have to look after my 3 siblings.My mom is an alcoholic so she does nothing but drink and I still haven’t found my Dad. Mom said he has gone out for business for 5 years but I still think he is dead.Back to the topic so I get them ready and we head of to school but all four of us don’t have shoes so it is agonising but we still went to school.We always don’t get food in the mornings but the lady in the church gave me food.I am never late so when I am very early I look for a pencil.When I got home from school I saw my brother.We never see each other anymore because he joined a gang so he can get us money.He is also a drug dealer that can earn a lot of money.I can always find the bright side of the day.I love cat,dog,100 hamsters and my pig piggy.I play for a soccer club I am a striker.I have hope in my soccer that I will play like Ronaldo.He is my hero in soccer.Some people have donated shoes and I woke up so early so I got a brand new pair of soccer boots.People say my life is no better than sad.But wrong.I have hope in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment