Friday, 18 May 2018

The kookoo coin (A fantasy poem)

The kookoo coin is kookoo
.He has a bit of a too too.
It is a bit weird he has a beard.
SPLAThe has fallen flat!
He is bronz in colour.
He is a coin,not a toy.
He is just a head
flip him there is his bed.
It is more like a temple
he has not a pimple

He fillings himself across
the land even though he has no pants
There he is shiny at night.
The koo koo coin shimmery at night

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mathew
    that is such a funny poem, I had to keep the laugh from coming out.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good I loved the ryming very Creative. how did you come up with the name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be really weird to meet him.Was he fluffy and big?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice I love your creativity.Where did you come up with the name Koo Koo?

    ReplyDelete