This ILT we did poetry, first of all what is poetry poetry is a where people express feelings and emotions through writing. People write poems to express how they are feeling or what their emotions are. This ITL we did terminology, poetry writing, blackout writing, analysing poems and imagery. In my opinion imagery is my favourite because i love to draw and imagery is when I have to draw what you think is happening in the poem.
Blackout poetry was the hardest thing because it is hard to make poems from a bunch of words. Doing the poetry slam I like preforming in front of my class was really fun.I learnt that collaborative means that we do it together and I learnt that onomatopoeia means it is the sounds in comics like pow and boom and splat. I learnt that I am good at writing poems.

No comments:
Post a Comment