We did an ILT that means integrated learning task.We did our ILT last week it was super fun learning about our soil creature of our choice.My partner was Oliver he is very good at thinking of fun ideas and we worked very well together.Our ILT was on the Fennec Fox we learnt a lot and the animal is very small,cute and fluffy.We got to dress up as our animal and we could do it like we were the animal and we did it as a show I loved how we could make it very funny.
I can’t wait to go on camp and I really want Miko,Nathan,Mitchell and Tristan to be in my room.I think we are going to have a ball on camp. I hope everybody gets home safely. I love going on camp because we can take a break of school.We also eat nice food and swim a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment